Benefits of Personal Training Following Physical Therapy
- Helps continue healing process with careful, supervised and monitored physical fitness activity.
- Provides motivation and encouragement.
- Provides effective assistance with "self coaching", time management, and setting realistic goals.
Benefits of Personal Training for Balance, Flexibility and Core Strength
- Provides gait and standing balance exercises to improve balance, alignment and strength.
- Provides passive and active stretching and strength training of specific muscles.
- Provides instruction on physical self awareness and the body/mind connection.
Certified Personal Trainers
- Sarah Bauguess
- Matt Davis
- Kathryn Eldridge
- Matt Lindeman
- Melody Thompson
|One session is 60 minutes.
* The Starter Package may be used in 30-minute increments.
Things to know:
- New clients will receive a fitness evaluation.
- Clients are asked to warm up prior to the session.