Whether you want relaxation or pain reduction, a massage is the perfect solution. Our massage therapist is nationally certified and state licensed. Benefits of massage therapy include:
- Stimulates the circulatory system
- Decreases musculoskeletal discomfort
- Reduces stress
- Increases relaxation
- Keeps pain under control
- Increases good sleeping patterns
- Relieves symptoms of a pinched nerve
- Improves chemical body functions
- Promotes proper digestion
General Health Benefits of Massage
- Increases circulation of lymph, increasing immune function
- Increases circulation of blood flow, decreasing blood pressure
- Increases muscle tone, flexibility, and range of motion
- Increases athletic performance
- Decreases cortisol levels, reducing stress
- Helps create better sleep patterns.
General Health Benefits of Massage with Physical Therapy
- Decreases soreness
- Helps continue healing process
- Helps decrease skin sensitivity, increasing pain tolerance
Amy Dittsworth, LMT (Licensed Massage Therapist)
Mission Statement: Assisting and educating individuals in achieving their goal of health and balance through holistic integrative methods.
Hours of Availability:
|Monday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 6:30 pm|
|Friday||1 pm - 5:30 pm|
|Other days by request|
Services & Prices
|Polarity Therapy||$1.00 per min up to 90 min|
|This is an alternative health medicine system designed to help address the needs of the nervous system through acupressure and subtle stretching. This therapy is great for elderly, fibromyalgia, cerebral palsy, and MS patients. Click here for more information.|
|Customized Massage||$1.00 per min up to 90 min|
|The Therapist uses her knowledge of massage and bodywork to relax, reduce stress and relieve tension. Whether you crave light or deep pressure, full body or specific areas; Amy will customize your massage to suite your needs.|
|Thai Bodywork (90-min)||$100.00 - 90 min|
|This type of bodywork helps to increase joint and muscle flexibility using yoga-like stretches, range of motion exercises & acupressure. The client wears loose, comfortable clothing and lies on a floormat.|
|Back Scrub:||$10.00 with massage
$20.00 by itself
|Sore Muscle Spot Treatment:||$5.00 with massage
$15.00 by itself
|Package||10% off 150 min or more|
|**Add ons not included in discount|
- Intake form required for first time visit.
- Doctor's note required for pregnancy & disabilities.
- Recommend someone and receive $5.00 off your next visit.
- Gift Certificates must be presented at time of appointment.
- Add-ons must be booked when appointment is made.
- Packages can only be used by the person who it is purchased for.
- *Prices subject to change without notice*
"Emotion always has its roots in the unconscious and manifests itself in the body."
~Irene Claremont de Castillejo
Massage Intake Forms
For your convenience, you can download the massage intake forms and complete them prior to your first visit. Then, bring the completed forms with you when you come in for your appointment. If you choose to fill out the massage intake forms at our office, please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment to allow enough time to get them completed.
Our forms are PDF files. To download and print the forms, you'll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.